Model: HTM107A, HTM167A, HTM207A, HTM307A
Max pressure： 20Mpa
Functions: This type of machine is specially used for hydrostatic and burst tests of thermoplastic pipes and fittings.
1. Two level control systems, one is microcomputer, and the other one is industrial controller. The computer is for graphic processing, data processing and data managing. The controller is to control the target test pressure through receiving commands from the computer
2. Advance control technology: Apply closed loop control technology, to control pressure precisely and compensate pressure automatically, 7″ LCD touch screen is easy to operate and display
3. Multi stations are controlled separately. The test station can be automatically closed when specimen failure happens, other stations can work continuously without any influences.
4. Test data and graphic can be auto saved in the computer
5. Imported components ensure high reliability and precision, such as US imported pressure transducer and electromagnetic valve, German imported accumulator, imported electric switch, and imported electric pump
6. Wide test temperature ranges: 20℃~95℃ is available to satisfy non-ambient test. Cooling and heating speed is fast; water tank is made of stainless steel with good heating preservation; auto water compensating ensures test reliability
7. Professional test software is powerful and simple to use
1) Real-time display of pressure-time graphics of each stations
2) Real-time display data, and print test report
3) Test data and report complies with OFFICE and test report is programmable according to user’s requirements
8. The end closures use German technology. Various types are available to satisfy different requirements. It’s simple to prepare samples with perfect sealing
9. Accumulator imported from Germany for pressure compensation reduces working time of motor and pressurizing system, and improve pressurizing system life and ensure pressure accuracy
10. Continuous test after power failure saves time for test
11. Apply imported electric pump ensures high stability and reliability, and improves accuracy of pressurizing speed and control.